RIEEA is pleased to announce a scholarship fund for formal, informal and pre-service educators to participate in professional development opportunities that are related to environmental education.
- Applications will be accepted from educators of all backgrounds; formal, informal, and pre-service teachers.
- Applicants must be RIEEA members; work for or volunteer for a RIEEA organizational member; or be willing to join RIEEA.
- A maximum of 50% of the total cost of the training and or travel expenses to the training will be awarded, up to $100.
- To apply you must fill out the application form including your contact information, a description of the professional development offering, and a short essay on how you will integrate the training into your teaching practice.
- Applications will be vetted through RIEEA’s Professional Development committee.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis or until the fund is fully distributed.
Click here for the scholarship application. Please note: you must save the document to your desktop; complete the application; and save again. To submit, please email the completed form to info(at)rieea(dot)org or mail it to RIEEA, PO Box 40884, Providence, RI 02940. For questions, please email Jeanine Silversmith.