Project Learning Tree
Project Learning Tree is an award-winning environmental education program designed for teachers and other educators, parents, and community leaders working with youth from preschool through grade 12.
Attend a Rhode Island PLT training and receive:
- High-quality professional development for both formal and non-formal educators;
- Flexible, investigation-based activities–rich with STEM, language arts, and social studies–that meet state standards, CCSS, and NGSS;
- Hands-on lessons for young children that integrate investigations of nature with art, literature, math, music, and movement;
- PLT’s activity guide with dozens and dozens of multi-disciplinary activities;
- Tips to safely take young children outdoors and bring nature into your classroom;
- Invitation into a diverse and supportive professional network.
Please contact us for more information.