Project Learning Tree
Project Learning Tree is an award-winning environmental education program designed for teachers and other educators, youth leaders, parents, and community leaders working with youth from preschool through grade 12 in both formal and informal settings.
Attend a Rhode Island PLT training and receive:
- High-quality professional development for both formal and non-formal educators;
- Flexible, investigation-based activities–rich with STEM, language arts, and social studies–that meet state standards, CCSS, and NGSS;
- Hands-on lessons for young children that integrate investigations of nature with art, literature, math, music, and movement;
- PLT’s activity guide with dozens and dozens of multi-disciplinary activities;
- Tips to safely take young children outdoors and bring nature into your classroom;
- Invitation into a diverse and supportive professional network.
Please contact us for more information.